Pilates of Charleston, is quintessentially Charleston’s most sustainable and futuristic example of a Pilates and Fitness studio. We pride ourselves on our experience, up-to-date knowledge and Customer Service intellect. The Instructors at Pilates of Charleston are all certified in a variety of different Pilates and Group fitness Certifications that require an extensive amount of Anatomical studying of postural analysis and physical well being. Rest assured, that at our Studio in Mount Pleasant whether you’ll be joining us for a private session or a group class…you will be in capable hands to give you a complete body workout using our STOTT Pilates equipment. Please understand, that at Pilates of Charleston we aim to deliver you a workout that is not only Pilates driven, but infused with an education on all matters that involve fitness.
For More Information: (843)801-3095
Or email us:
What is Pilates? The Pilates Method coordinates breath work with exercises performed on a mat, small equipment, and spring-based apparatus to help re-pattern the neuromuscular system for optimal health. Equipment-based spring tension trains your muscles to work like a spring – building a deeper connection through your center as you achieve a balance between flexibility and strength.
Please let us know if you have any further questions concerning policies or payments with Pilates of Charleston.
1. Registration: Small group sessions require advance registration to reserve your spot on the class selected. Drop in’s are welcome, but can not be guarenteed due to a high influx of online clientele sign up.
2. Cancellations: Any and all cancellations of scheduled sessions must be made at least 24 hours ahead of time, to avoid being charged for the space and time reserved.
3. Payment Policy: Pilates of Charleston accepts all major credit/debit cards; cash and checks made payable to “Pilates of Charleston.”
4. Cellular phones: Studio etiquette requires all phones to be silenced and held with personal belongings in the cubby space provided in the studio.
5. Sweat towels and water bottles: The studio aims to provide a small towel for each client to make use of during and after class. However, it is advised that a personal towel and water bottle is brought to class by the client to ensure that any excessive perspiration in and around the equipment is to be attended to by the client post class. Having a personal water bottle at hand makes quick sips easy and effortless to ensure hydration during class.
6. Work Ethic: Clients of Pilates of Charleston are expected to arrive to class on time, to enable efficient time management not only for the Instructors, but for others participating in the class. It is expected for clients to arrive at Pilates of Charleston with the energy and determination to expand their knowledge of their bodies and a willingness to exert a certain amount of effort to acquire their goals. At the end of the day, “Our Instructors can only help you, if you want to help yourself.”