- Registration: Group classes require advance registration to reserve your spot on the class selected. Drop in’s are welcome, but can not be guaranteed due to wait-listed clients. Pilates of Charleston uses Mind Body as its scheduling software, if you do not have an account setup, simply register here.
- Cancellations: The studio has a firm 24-hour cancellation policy for all group classes and private sessions. Any and all cancellations, including re-schedulings of scheduled private sessions and group classes, must be made at least 24 hours ahead of time. If you do not cancel 24 hours in advance, then you will be charged full price for your session/class. Alternatively, if your scheduled class or session is part of a package, then it will simply be forfeited should you cancel or ask to be re-scheduled with less than 24 hours notice. Weather and traffic are not exemptions from the studio’s cancellation policy, as we too have to plan appropriately to be there on time.
- Arrive on Time & Not Too Early Please: Pilates of Charleston is a one room studio. This means that we do not have a lobby or waiting room area. Classes start on either the hour or the half hour. If you arrive early for your class or session, we ask that you please kindly wait outside until your instructor has the studio cleaned, prepared and ready for you. Entering too soon interrupts a prior session or class.
- COVID Protocols: We continue to take the time between classes and sessions to thoroughly wipe down and sanitize the equipment and any props that are used during classes and sessions. Hand sanitizer is available for you to use as soon as you enter. We leave masks up to the discretion of our clients so please do what makes you the most comfortable. If you are sick or suspect you have COVID, please stay at home and get tested.
- Payment Policy: Pilates of Charleston accepts all major credit/debit cards; cash and checks made payable to “Pilates of Charleston.”
- Cell phones: Studio etiquette requires all phones to be silenced and held with personal belongings in the cubby space provided in the studio. Cell phones can NOT be set beside your reformer. We must keep the floor space clear for health and safety reasons.
- Work Ethic: Clients of Pilates of Charleston are expected to arrive to class on time, to enable efficient time management not only for the Instructors, but for others participating in the class. It is expected for clients to arrive at Pilates of Charleston with the energy and determination to expand their knowledge of their bodies and a willingness to exert a certain amount of effort to acquire their goals.